Hello, my name is Andrés Colubri and this blog is mostly about making interactive graphics and video using processing, opengl, gstreamer, and other languages and frameworks for creative coding.
This is my main website.
- 2003-present. Protein Library: http://protlib.uchicago.edu/
The C Protein Folding Library is a minimalist, high-performance modular library of C functions and data structures for computing folding simulations of proteins on a wide variety of computer hardware.
- 2008-present. Processing: http://processing.org/about/people.html
Ongoing collaboration with Ben Fry and Casey Reas to extend the real-time capabilities of the Processing programming language and environment using OpenGL and Gstreamer, by means of the GLGraphics, GSVideo and other Processing libraries.
- 2008-present. Gstreamer winbuilds: http://www.gstreamer-winbuild.ylatuya.es/doku.php
Collaborative project with the goal of offering easy-to-install Gstreamer binary packages for Windows. Gstreamer is a multimedia framework with a plugin based architecture for a variety of platforms including Linux, Windows and OSX.
- 2008-present.Gstreamer-java: http://code.google.com/p/gstreamer-java/
Collaborative open-source project that provides JNA-based Java wrappers for the Gstreamer multimedia framework.
- 2005-2009. Moldeo: http://www.moldeo.org/principal/home/e-home.php
Open source C++/Lua framework that allows the experimentation of new artistic and communication concepts by means of novel computer graphics technologies. Used in numerous theater/performance projects in Argentina.